With that in mind, here are some tips for the month.
- If you’re trying to earn your CMP, set goals for yourself regarding study habits, supporting activities and maintaining daily schedules.
- The warm weather won’t be around for long, so take advantage of. Wash your car, go to the beach, spend time gardening, read a book, take a walk in the park or play your favorite sport.
- If you have more than one credit card, pay the remaining balances and cancel all but the one with the lowest interest rate.
- Buy tickets now to the symphony or theater productions.
- Give yourself a pass on reading today’s newspaper.
- Sit down and set five long-term goals for yourself, along with any short-term goals necessary for their success.
- Buy yourself an ice cream cone after work one evening.
- Find the shadiest tree in the coolest park, spread out a blanket and take a long afternoon break.
- End the summer on a positive note. Get rid of everything you’ve collected on your desk, in your glove compartment, in your briefcase and in your garage.
What are some of your end-of-summer / get ready for meetings and events plans? Please use the comment box below.