File size and delivery formats for Plan Your Meetings.
Please refer to your media kit or contact our Production Manager for delivery instructions.
Live Area 7″ X 10″
Bleed 8.125″ X 11.125″
Spread (2 Full Pages)
Live Area 15″ X 10″
Bleed 16″ X 11.125″
Trim 15.75″ X 10.875″
4.625″ X 10″
2.25″ X 10″
7″ X 4.625″
4.625″ X 4.675″
4.625″ X 7.375″
- We prefer press-optimized high-resolution PDF files in the following file formats:
InDesign CS5 (and above), EPS or PDF.
- If providing packaged projects, supply all placed images and fonts.
- Make sure all colors used are CMYK.
- Minimum 300 dpi image resolution. The final size should not exceed that of the original file.
- Logos and line art scans should be minimum 600 dpi resolution.
- Include .125” on all sides for bleed ads.
- Live matter should be .5” from trim.
- Supply a color proof of your ad. We cannot be held responsible for color or content discrepancies occurring on press with supplied files.
- Clearly identify your materials by client and insertion info.
Web advertising on PlanYourMeetings.com will run the following sizing:
- Leaderboard (728 X 90)
- Sidebar (180 px X 150 px)
- Bottom Banner (728 px X 90 px)
Please note that because our website features responsive design to fit different screen sizes, the actual size of your ad may appear larger or smaller depending on the user’s screen or browser width.
- We accept JPEG, GIF and PNG-8. Animated GIFs are allowed, but we do not run Flash-based ads.
- Max file size for any ad is 36KB (46KB for Medium Rectangles)
- All web ads must include a target destination URL.
- Single Image or Logo (180 px x 150 px )
- Property name
- 75 words of body copy
- Must include a hyperlink and specify the anchor text to which it applies