Pam Norris of Randstad (Atlanta) won a $100 gift certificate to Joel Restaurant, and tickets to a Broadway in Atlanta show, courtesy of Plan Your Meetings Magazine. Pam says, "We certainly enjoy the luncheons, and I have bookmarked pages in the magazine with places that we might use in the future."
Pam used Plan Your Meetings’ free resources, such as Request for Proposal, Resource Directory, and Special Offers to book meetings at the following locations:
- Olive’s Waterside – Held 2 big events and 1 small event
- Marietta Conference Center – Holding a 3 day event Dec. 6-8
- The Brickery – Catered 3 different events
- Anthony’s – Hosting Randstad’s Regional Directors to a dinner on Dec. 6
- Villa Christina – Held 2 events
- River Room – A favorite to send people to for that special lunch; also held 2 events there. Pam has used Chateau Elan as an off-site meeting place for Randstad’s executives, along with the Ritz-Carlton at Lake Oconee.