Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Beauty, history and serenity
Located along the Pacific coast near Monterey, Carmel, and Pebble Beach, Asilomar Conference Grounds in Pacific Grove offers an ideal venue for associations, corporate meetings, educational conferences, reunions, religious and spiritual meetings, a beautiful banquet hall for wedding reception and special private events. Whether you’re planning an educational conference or a corporate event, a wedding, Asilomar will welcome your group with attentive service, professional planning, and creative catering, in a truly inspirational setting.
A total of 313 guest rooms, disbursed throughout the grounds, can easily accommodate groups and families of all sizes. Many buildings feature a common living room with a fireplace that can be used for informal socializing. A wide variety of sleeping arrangements are perfectly suited for accommodating groups of all sizes.
The Asilomar Conference Services team is comprised of event professionals with expertise to handle all your meeting or event needs – allowing you to focus on your event and ensuring your attendees receive the full benefits and enjoyment of the program as you have envisioned.
Asilomar offers corporate groups a refreshing change from typical hotels, resorts and conference venues, with a retreat-like setting free from the distractions of everyday life. Here, your team can take care of business while enjoying the natural setting that brings people together. With the uncommon balance of state-of-the-art facilities and serene surroundings, you’ll be able to focus on creativity and productivity—while surrounded by 107 acres of pristine California State Park land.
- Free internet access in all guest rooms and low-cost wireless internet in meeting rooms.
- Retreat-like environment with limited distractions—no TVs or phones in guest rooms.
- State-of-the-art audio/video equipment and technical expertise.
- Windows in every meeting room provide healthy natural light.
- A free general session room for groups of 25 rooms or more per night.
- Three healthy and sustainability-based daily meals prepared by our in-house chef.
- Free parking.
- Airport shuttle service from San Jose or San Francisco available through Monterey Airbus.
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.