San Diego, CA
AVGirl Productions is the intersection of all things tech and business strategy, primarily in the area of event technologies. We provide services ranging from AudioVisual support such as teleprompter services and RFP development, to being personal shoppers for mobile app solutions, to delivering our highly popular “Hybrid Meeting in a Box” solution, to consulting and advising on greener event production practices, to professional speaking and facilitation. Ultimately our goal is to make technology more human, approachable and sustainable in a business context.
Hybrid meetings in a box: affordable webcasting
If you’re looking for a live streaming solution that is wholly focused on helping you meet your strategic goals in a cost-effective manner, then ask us more about our Hybrid Meeting in a Box services!
With the advent of streaming services such as Brightcove, Google Hangouts on Air and even the in-app Microsoft broadcast functionalities that offer low to no-cost distribution of content, it’s increasingly difficult to justify spending tens of thousands of dollars for webcasting an event.
However, even with free distribution, there is still managing the rest of the process, from AV equipment to broadband requirements to the system you will use to feed questions to a speaker. That’s where our affordable, turnkey packages can help! We will provide everything you need for cohesive, professional results.
Your Box Contains:
- Live Streaming Service, including powerpoint synchronized to audio and/or video if desired.
- Assistance with verbiage for promotion, invitations and other attendee communications.
- Lead Generation/Capture.
- Speaker Training/Coaching.
- Program Design Assistance.In-room Moderation Services.
- Post-event Analysis and Reporting.
- Recording of Content and Strategy.
- Post-event Recording Distribution and Sales.
- AudioVisual Equipment and Labor.
- Mobile Strategies.
- Content Strategies.
- Revenue/Sponsorship Consulting.
Ideal for Associations, Speakers, Workshops, Corporate Events, Special Events, Education, or any event that needs to expand its reach beyond four walls!
Hire Midori as a speaker
If you’re looking for a speaker for your next meeting, tradeshow, conference, event, seminar, summit, expo, webinar, webcast, hybrid meeting, bar mitzvah (haha, gotcha!)…Midori is happy to offer her professional AVGirl speaking services.
Midori’s expertise in technology and sustainability offer a unique and futuristic prospective of business strategy for the coming decades. Her style is to present highly complicated information, usually technical in nature, in a more human, fun and approachable manner.
Topics for the meetings, hospitality and general business community include (but are not limited to):
- From Online to Offline: Success in a Digital Culture™.
- Strategies and Skills for Mobile App Project Management (includes a hands-on segment if time permits).
- Wifi and Bandwidth: an in-depth look at how wifi works for events, and how to save $$.
- Wifi and Bandwidth Training for Hoteliers: how to sell and service wifi on property for the non-IT employee.
- Top Event Technologies and/or Hands-on AVGirl Gadget Labs.
- I Don’t Speak Lumen: AV Survival Skills for the Event Professional.
- Hybrid and Digital Event Design and Production.
- Technology Productivity and Safety (tailored to industry).
- Virtual Teams: Tools and Tactics.
Put the honor back in honorarium!
Midori’s professional speaking packages can include more than a one hour fly-by session (pick two):
- Two minute YouTube promotional video.
- Custom in-session interactivity design.
- One hour hosted TweetChat, Video Chat or other interactive conversation with your community of attendees before and/or after the event.
- Post-session cool-down with smaller, interactive Q&A.
- Two hours of f2f Help Desk services (very popular on a trade show floor, may require additional staffing) – from social media to event (re)design to sustainability to tech, depending on audience.
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.