1 First Stamford Place
Stamford, CT 06902
Comfort and state-of-the-art conference facilities
Business travelers staying at Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center will love our close proximity to downtown Stamford – home to businesses such as IBM, Pitney Bowes, Nestle, GE and Purdue Pharma: we’re just five minutes away. Take the complimentary shuttle service to Amtrak Stamford Metro North Station, only half a mile from our splendid hotel. An IACC-approved conference center, we offer state-of-the-art meeting facilities, over 45,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space, and delightfully comfortable guest rooms and suites.
Groups and meetings
Of the hotels in Connecticut, our Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center is the largest convention hotel in Connecticut (aside from the neighboring casinos), and we are located less than one hour from New York City. Part of our group and meeting space is also IACC certified. As a member of the International Association of Conference Centers, we must adhere to a strict set of criteria and standards in order to provide a meeting experience second to none. Our meeting spaces, technology, catering services and dedicated meeting planners are what sets us apart from other hotels in Stamford, CT.
You will see that our hotel is the perfect venue for your next team building event, fundraising gala or corporate function. With our flexible event spaces, we can accommodate groups as large as 1,500 or as small as 10. In addition to the proper space for your event, we will work closely with your meeting planner to develop the best seating arrangement. A lovely feature we offer if you’re looking for tent space in Connecticut, is a three season garden pavilion that can seat up to 1,000 guests. It’s perfect for a change of scenery during meetings, where meals and snacks can be served.
When you host your groups, meetings or events at the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center you will have access to:
- Over 50,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.
- The area’s largest ballroom, featuring over 10,000 square feet of space.
- A climate-controlled three season garden pavilion.
- Large windows, providing beautiful natural light and great views.
- 30 breakout rooms, accommodating up to 700 people.
- Meeting space and amenities that are IACC certified.
- On-site, professional meeting planners.
- Audiovisual equipment and support staff.
- Talented culinary team to help with menu planning.
- On-site business center with support staff.
- 1 Gigabyte of wireless high speed internet access in all meeting spaces.
- Close proximity to major area airports, including Westchester, JFK and LaGuardia
If you have audiovisual needs, we provide state-of-the-art equipment and on-site support services from our partner PSAV. They can provide the following for your meeting:
- Complete in-house audiovisual rentals and services.
- On-site audiovisual support.
- High-lumens, high-resolution XGA and DLP projectors built into large conference rooms.
- Built-in projection screens in meeting rooms.
- Pro-Audio gear (wired/wireless microphones, speakers, sound systems, cd players, etc.).
- Audio recording and duplication capabilities.
- Video production services.
- Lighting and sound design.
- Video conferencing, satellite capabilities and teleconferencing.
- Built-in reinforced sound systems in meeting rooms.
- 30-foot projection screens in two of our largest auditoriums.
- Fully automated room controls in large conference rooms.
- Creative services to enhance meetings and recommendations that improve presentations.
- Wireless/wired Internet available in all conference rooms.
- Complete audiovisual/high-speed access infrastructure to connect separate conference rooms together.
- Image magnification/live video.
- Staging and lecterns.
IACC meeting rooms
At the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, our meeting space is certified by the International Association of Conference Centres (IACC). With over 50,000 square feet available, we can provide a variety of setups and seating arrangements. Our event space includes the area’s largest ballroom and adjoining meeting space, with over 10,000 square feet of space. We also have a beautiful climate-controlled pavilion that is perfect for outdoor events.
We want you to maximize the space you have, so our professional meeting planners will work with you on the perfect set up style for your event.
Take advantage of our wired and WiFI internet access to make any small meeting a success. Our hotel offers flexible meeting space for corporate team building and breakout sessions.
Conferences and events
Our hotel offers more than 45,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space and world-class catering to make every conference or event a success. Expect our world-class catering team to serve up delicious cuisine for any event or fundraising gala at our IACC-approved conference center.
Whether conducting business, keeping up with a fitness routine or looking to spend quality time with your family, our Stamford CT hotel is here to make the most of your stay by offering the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve. With our hotel’s fantastic leisure amenities, you can play as well as work. Exercise in our modern fitness center, complete with cardio equipment and weights, or swim laps of the indoor heated pool. Challenge friends or colleagues to a game on the tennis court.
For your comfort and convenience
Rejuvenate yourself in one of our guest rooms or suites, accented with wealth of world class amenities designed with you in mind. Upgrade your stay to enjoy access to the Executive Lounge.
- Automated teller (ATM) ($3.00).
- Baggage storage.
- Bar area.
- Concierge desk.
- Electric service.
- Gift shop.
- Laundry/valet service.
- Local area transportation.
- Luggage hold.
- Multi-lingual staff.
- News stand.
- On-site convenience store.
- Room service.
- Safety deposit box.
For your fitness and recreation convenience
Hilton Stamford Hotel offers first class on-site recreation amenities including swimming pool, fitness facility by Precor™, and tennis courts.
- Fitness room.
- Tennis court.
Catering menus and meeting packages
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.