315 Four Seasons Dr.
Lake Ozark, MO. 65049
FUNCTION SPACE AND STAFF
The Lodge offers more than 65,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function space, including a 20,000 sq. ft. Campana Hall.
We welcome groups that range in size from 12 to 1,600. Our property features over 350 sleeping rooms and suites to accommodate your group.
Incredible lake views provide inspiring backdrops for our meeting space. Ask about special themed events held outdoors on the popular Lakeview Patio, or consider our distinctive indoor meeting rooms with fireplaces and natural rock walls.
Our group sales staff will work with you on every aspect of your meeting.
Our on-site Resort Activities and audio-visual department assists with your leisure activities and successful presentations.
Our meeting rooms offer unique settings to put your group perfectly at ease. All meeting rooms were remodeled in 2016 and are equipped with wireless internet access and T1 internet connection. Click on a meeting space listed below to access room diagrams and dimensions.
- The Granada Ballroom is perfect for large meetings and accommodates up to 1,300 people, theater style. The room can also be divided for smaller groups of 100 to 700 and is great for banquets or exhibitor space.
- The Marbella Ballroom will accommodate 50 to 600 people. The permanent dance floor and stage make the Marbella a great setting for social events. This room can be divided.
- The Lookout and Eagle’s Peak both feature panoramic views of the Lake for an inspiring meeting setting. Great for small to midsize groups.
- The Cordoba Theater offers amphitheater seating for up to 250. Great for presentations, the Cordoba offers a desktop extension in the arm of each chair for your attendees’ use.
- The three Terrace rooms serve as excellent hospitality rooms and offer outdoor patios. The boardroom setting and natural rock walls of the Terrace rooms are perfect for small meetings. Conveniently located near the main lobby.
- The Barcelona and Madrid meeting rooms are good for breakout sessions and can accommodate small groups. They are in close proximity to the Granada Ballroom.
- Campana Hall seats up to 1,800 people and is the newest and finest exhibit hall at the Lake. The freestanding building is an excellent choice for large conventions, dealer meetings, trade shows, exhibits and banquets and also serves as a great location for concerts.
- The Valencia provides space for midsize to large meetings. This room can seat up to 200 people and can be divided. The large rooftop patio is an ideal setting for breaks and outdoor functions.
- The Seachase room offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the main channel of Lake of the Ozarks. This room is ideal for a group reception, dinner or meeting.
GOLF, SPA, MARINA, DINING
Your attendees will enjoy 54 holes of championship golf. A group coordinator is available to help you plan a group outing, accommodating up to 288 golfers at once.
The Lodge is home to Spa Shiki, one of the Midwest’s largest full-service resort spas. Ask about our variety of wellness programs that can be tailored for presentation to your group.
The Lodge marina is one of the largest on the Lake. Your attendees will enjoy the convenience of pontoon rentals, or you may want to consider taking your group for a lake cruise aboard the Celebration Cruise boat.
From steaks, seafood & pasta, you’ll find dining at The Lodge is always a fresh experience. Our staff will work closely with you to design a menu perfect for your group dinner or banquet. Your attendees will also enjoy the delicious fare at any of the Lodge’s own restaurants.
Click Here to request a meeting.
If you know the details of the event you are planning, please contact our Sales Department at 1-800-711-8983, or email us!
Call our GROUP SALES DEPARTMENT at 800.711.8983 or request more information through our electronic RFP option.
*Group bookings of 10 or more sleeping rooms (max 70 people based on availability) Package components take effect after 4:00 PM the evening of arrival. Special dinner arrangements starting from $40 per person available. Includes all taxes and daily service fees. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
The number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited and advance group bookings/reservations required.
Subject to restrictions and may change without notice. Discounted rates for weekday nights only Sunday through and including Thursday night. Friday and Saturday night at standard CMP price of $149 per person based on double occupancy ($199 per single).
Call for one of our Executive Meetings Manager’s at 800.711.8983 or request more information through our electronic RFP option.
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.