18300 W. Alameda Parkway
Morrison, CO 80465
We’re ready for you
Located just fifteen minutes from downtown Denver, Red Rocks 30,000 square foot Visitor Center is the perfect place to host a party, meeting, conference, wedding or reunion. Red Rocks is the ultimate Colorado experience complete with breathtaking views, gourmet food and impeccable service.
The Red Rocks Visitors Center houses a full-service restaurant, interactive displays, a history of the venue, and the Performers Hall of Fame; along with unique event spaces that combine the natural beauty of Red Rocks with the excitement of rock n’ roll. Located in the foothills just fifteen minutes from downtown Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater offers the definitive Colorado experience.
- Trading Post Backyard – With breathtaking views of the valley and spectacular rock formations the Trading post Backyard is ideal for formal wedding ceremonies or casual summer barbecues.
- Ship Rock Grill – Built around two massive boulders, The Ship Rock Grille is the ideal Colorado setting for informal gatherings and is perfect for a group of 75. Diners can spend a sunny afternoon lounging on the outdoor patio surrounded by breathtaking vistas and even the occasional wildlife, or a cozy evening near a roaring fire. For larger groups, the Ship Rock Grille pairs nicely with the adjacent Rock Room.
- Rock Room – The Rock Room is built around one of the famous red rocks bringing a touch of nature to the event. With sliding glass doors opening onto the lower terrace, this room allows for spectacular views of the classic Red Rocks scenery. The Rock Room is than ideal setting for intimate events such as wedding receptions, banquets or luncheons for up to 250 guests.
- Southwest Heart of The Rock Theatre – The Southwest Heart of the Rock Theatre not only features a virtual “who’s who” of legendary musicians who have played Red Rocks it also has the most technological capabilities of all meeting spaces at the Visitor Center. The room features a 9’x16’ screen with projector and virtually an unlimited number of modern outlets. The Southwest Heart of the Rock Theatre room is perfect for a business meeting, banquet or fun theme event for up to 200 people.
- Upper Terrace – With panoramic views of the Denver skyline and rock formations that made Red Rocks famous; your event takes on the ultimate Colorado experience. With capacity for up to 2,000 people, this space is perfect for all type of large events. It’s open-air informality is perfect for trade shows, public gatherings, or large corporate events during the warm weather months. During the winter, a clear-sided tent is recommended for a spectacular winter-wonderland view.
“It was a delight working with you and your staff on our special event at your venue. I was impressed by the manner in which you and your staff handled my groups earlier than expected arrival and your ability to roll with the punches efficiently and effectively.
Cheers to your team! Our night at Red Rocks has been deemed “the (event) yet!” by our conference attendees. I look forward to working with you and your staff in the future and will certainly recommend other groups considering holding an event at your venue.”
Corporate Events Planner
“Just a quick note to let you know of my experience with your staff for an event last October. First, a bit of background…I am the owner of Let’s Party, an event designing company here in Denver. I’ve been in business 19 years and do events in Colorado, L.A. and Chicago to name a few cities. For the first time I had the opportunity to do an event at the new Red Rocks facility. Not only was the facility beautiful, but the staff was amazing. I worked very closely with Sarah Bailey, and she was remarkably professional. She was constantly asking me if I needed anything and when I did, everyone responded instantly. The event was an incredible success because of your staff. In 19 years, this is the first time I have written a “Thank you” to a facility. I hope to do a lot more business with you in the future.”
Catering menus and meeting packages
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.