We don’t just report industry trends, advice and news. We make headlines, too. Read all about it:
- @PYMLive’s notes from PYM LIVE Charlotte 2012 were quoted in this great blog post about how lead spam is crippling the hotel industry.
- The Plan Your Meetings team made the list of the Global Top 100 Event Management Companies and Planners of 2012-13 five times — for our PYM website and annual publications; for our Twitter feed (@PYMLive); for Kristi Casey Sanders, our VP/creative and chief storyteller; for Lisa Kraus Gardner, our director of business developments & events; and for Vanessa Jathro, our audience development & events coordinator. Also named to the list: PYM contributors Emilie Barta, Midori Connelly, Joan Eisenstodt, Jeff Hurt, Keith Johnston, Liz King, Cheryl Lawson and Denise Quashie.
- Plan Your Meetings won four national and regional Azbee Awards of Excellence for the 2011 Annual Guide from the American Society of Business Publishers and Editors.
- When the United Nations wants to do a conference, it turns to … Plan Your Meetings.
- We not only write about meetings, sometimes we plan them! In this One+ article, you can read about the innovative ways Chief Storyteller Kristi Casey Sanders embedded story opportunities throughout a convention for travel writers.
- Editorial Director Kristi Casey Sanders was interviewed about her cost-saving meeting planning tips for Travel Market Report. Read the article, “33 Ways to Save Money on Meetings.”
Plus, our content is often reprinted (with permission – please don’t just cut and paste!) in industry newsletters ranging from DMAI to MPI.