Here’s what’s new with us:
- We’ve are now part of Meeting Professionals International, the largest global meeting and event industry association! Read more about it here.
- We won four 2015 Azbee Awards of Excellence for our 2014 PYM Annual guide! Read more about it here.
We don’t just report industry trends, advice and news. We make headlines, too. Read all about it:
- Hear from our Director of Digital Marketing Kristi Casey Sanders on how we evolved our PYM LIVE events into a personal experience for our attendees.
- Notice who’s namechecked on the photo? @PYMLive inspired its first meme! Thanks to @sparkssocial for initial shout-out and @CventGroupBiz for making a meme of it.
- Event Tech interviewed our Director of Digital Marketing Kristi Casey Sanders on the our use of beacon technology in events.
- Our teammates Emily Northrip and Sophia Chin were interviewed by Business Radio X live from Eventeract 2014 and later that event, Kristi Casey Sanders and Sophia Chin were interviewed.
- PYM is featured as a must read event industry blog by Bizzabo.com.
- @PlanYrMeetings on twitter was listed as a “must-follow” by PlanningPod.com.
- When the United Nations wants to do a conference, it turns to … Plan Your Meetings.
- Editorial Director Kristi Casey Sanders was interviewed about her cost-saving meeting planning tips for Travel Market Report. Read the article, “33 Ways to Save Money on Meetings.”
- McCurry’s Corner: Eight perspectives on what makes an online community rock
- Named one of “6 Best Corporate Meetings and Events blogs for 2016” by loquiz.com.
Plus, our content is often reprinted (with permission – please don’t just cut and paste!) in industry newsletters ranging from DMAI to MPI.