The Feb. 17 event at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square will include a keynote by California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom. While Newsom was mayor, San Francisco became the first city to ban plastic bags and require all businesses and residents to recycle and compost.
The daylong forum will cover these topics:
- Understanding and exceeding guest expectations.
- Marketing sustainability efforts.
- Current trends and future innovations.
- Encouraging sustainable behavior from guests and employees.
- Identifying key project funding partners.
The Stay Green Forum runs 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Registration is $195 for Hotel Council members; $295 for nonmembers. Register HERE.
The Hotel Council of San Francisco, a nonprofit membership organization, advocates for the economic and social vitality of the city’s hospitality industry. Its membership roster includes more than 250 hotels, allied members and partner organizations.