Among the thousands of websites that might support your work as a meeting and event planner, these 12 seem particularly useful. Some offer one distinct benefit; others represent an array of sites and serve as clearinghouses. Each is worth at least a brief visit.
- Tracing your express package with any carrier: packtrack.com
- Dictionaries for business, law, languages and a thesaurus: yourdictionary.com
- Telephone headsets for booking agents and those on the phone all day: hellodirect.com
- A spectacular all-in-one site for business owners: CEOexpress.com
- Services and features designed specifically for business owners: allbusiness.com
- Building a database with a list of contacts and names: egrabber.com
- Details on hundreds of mailing lists: topica.com
- Quotes for every kind of business insurance: quotesmith.com
- The Better Business Bureau: bbbonline.org
- Find the author by typing in a quote or phrase: findsame.com
- Links to a huge variety of reference sources: refdesk.com
- Get complete country calling codes without confusion: countrycallingcodes.com
What do you think of this list? Any additions or subtractions? Please leave your comments in the space below.