The education and information Plan Your Meetings provides our audience is powerful. Nine years ago, Cherie Neal, CMP, PMP ran across a Plan Your Meetings magazine at a venue and it changed her life. Hear her story below:
Plan Your Meetings @ Meeting Professionals International understands the hoops your sales team jumps through to reach corporate meeting and event planners. Our blend of high-tech and high-touch marketing programs put your sales team in front of this audience. Need a hook-up? Let us connect you to this lucrative but hard-to-reach audience.
Take part of our next Signet AdStudy in our fall issue of Plan Your Meetings magazine.
You will learn:
- What meeting and event planners think about your ad
- What they found memorable about it
- How your ad performance compares to the competition’s
Results are available within 3-4 weeks and will help you hone your approach to gaining meetings business and increasing revenue.
What PYM @ MPI offers
- Customized multi-channel marketing packages tailored to your sales goals.
- Access to a passionate, friendly community of nearly 100,000 meeting and event planners turn to us for vendor recommendations, education and resources.
- Face-to-face opportunities to build relationships with planners who make or influence purchasing decisions.
- Supplier education, lead generation, social media support and more.
PYM @ MPI Sales Team:
For information on becoming a PYM Partner, please contact your regional representative or call 972-702-3045:
National/international account managers
Vice President – Sales
972-702-3045 – email@example.com
Susan Fox, CMP, CMM
Director Business Development – Western USA
972-989-6617 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Client services coordinators
Kari Mockli, Benefit Fulfillment Specialist
972-702-3051 – email@example.com
Tamara Lynch, Client & Sales Services Specialist
972 702-3058 – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need particulars about our ad requirements, see our ad specs.