If you’re a planner who travels to meetings and events by air and asks attendees to do the same, Delta Air Lines’ Delta Meetings Network can likely save you time and money. The program’s goal: help you focus on the meeting, not the travel.
The Delta Meetings Network was launched in 2009, four years after the airline discontinued its “meeting fares” program.
The Meetings Network is available to planners holding a meeting or event for more than 10 people from at least two cities. Here’s some of what it offers:
- A dedicated team of specialists to work with.
- Cost-saving options to help you stay on budget.
- Earned ticket incentives – the more you fly Delta, the more you earn for your organization.
- Exclusive discounts on fares in most classes of service.
- Group block space options.
- Single or multi-meetings capabilities.
- Online meeting request forms.
- Special pricing for U.S.-to-Asia/Pacific markets.
- Wi-Fi on more than 3,000 domestic daily flights.
- Access to more than 40 Delta Sky Club locations worldwide.
- SkyMiles rewards to build toward your own travel.
For more details, online forms or to connect with a live human being, start HERE.