The last PYM LIVE Event of the year took place in Houston at the Royal Sonesta on Nov. 13. We discussed the “Future of Meetings” with Jeff Rasco, Jeff Hurt and John Chen.
Did you miss it? Here’s a window into the event chatter via our event app Topi:
Here’s a social media recap of the event:
And if you missed the livestream broadcast of the education, you can watch it here:
Topics discussed in this video:
1) What works, what doesn’t and what you should try in terms of online registration systems.
2) New ways you can deliver conference content and organize educational sessions.
3) Why you should throw out your tiered sponsorship packages and create custom programs that address what event sponsors really want.
4) How to organize and manage projects with virtual teams.
5) The pros and cons on online project management software and CRM tools.
6) The importance of a good communication strategy for all your new initiatives.
7) Things we’re seeing happening at meetings that we LOVE!
Plan well & prosper, friends!