IMEX has built a new, free resource for any and everyone in the meetings and events industry. The IMEX Online Inspiration Hub, as it’s called, is home to more than 1,600 articles, blogs and industry research reports on various topics. The Hub, curated and managed by IMEX’s social media team, is designed to provide information quickly. It’s filtered, relevant and updated several times a day.
IMEX notes that the Hub is not promoting IMEX information but, rather, contains third-party information about the global meetings industry and good business practices in general. Use the Hub for:
- Finding a topic expert, speaker or commentator.
- Looking for the latest research of a specific industry topic, e.g., green meetings; mobile marketing.
- Getting a quick overview on who’s been saying what about a given topic.
- Finding inspiration for stories, features or columns.
- Locating industry guides, forums or blogs.
The Hub is organized by tags to help you find your topic of choice. Many of the tags reflect education tracks offered annually at IMEX in Frankfurt and IMEX America and include: association management, business skills, creative learning, exhibiting, incentive travel, international business, marketing and communications, meeting design, networking, personal development, politics, risk management and compliance, technology and social media, travel and trends and research.