This Web-based tool – debuting May 5 – is designed to bridge a resource gap in planning for those in the medical meeting industry. It promises to offer immediate access to accurate and up-to-date global and U.S. compliance regulations, and is believed to be the first of its kind. Unlimited access is $149 per year per person. A version for teams and custom events will be released later this year.
My Compliance Wizard can be used on any computer or smart device and is built as an easily navigable, go-to repository for key information on countries and states. Planners will immediately be given local planning information and access to the latest codes of compliance for healthcare professionals.
It’s one answer to the increasing complexity of medical meeting planning that came with the Open Payments Act and the Affordable Care Act in the United States, and from regulatory authorities worldwide. Pre-signups can be registered HERE.
- Immediate access to information in 196 countries and all 50 U.S. states.
- Current compliance regulations, codes and laws for each destination.
- Details on travel and expense rules with access to real-time data.
- Meal limits and currency conversion rates.
- Time, weather, holiday and other cultural data important to planners.
- Automatic updates and notification when regulations, codes and laws change for a destination.
- 24 x 7 subscription-based, online access across devices.
My Compliance Wizard is a joint venture between St. Louis-based BusyEvent Mobile and noted healthcare compliance author Pat Schaumann, CMP, CSEP, DMCP, HMCC. Schaumann wrote the resource guide “Breaking the Code to Healthcare Compliance” and developed the Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate program for MPI in partnership with Saint Louis University.