The International Special Events Society (ISES) has named its International Board of Governors for fiscal 2014-15. Members come from eight U.S. states, Canada and Australia.
- President: Kevin White, CSEP, founder/chief strategist, XPL, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- President-elect: Jodi Collen, CSEP, events & conferences director, Augsburg College, Minneapolis.
- Treasurer: Judy Brillhart, CSEP, catering director, Sheraton Commander Hotel, Cambridge, Mass.
- Secretary: Ingrid Nagy, CSEP, owner/CEO, Catering by Design, Denver.
- Immediate past president: Brian Acheson, CSEP, president, VIP Events, Dallas.
- Eileen Bistrisky, CSEP, CMC, president and CEO, Effective Leadership Consulting, Vancouver.
- David Buckley, CSEP, AFR Event Furnishings, Pennsauken, N.J.
- Gwen Helbush, CWC, president, Where to Start wedding & event management, Newark, Calif.
- Sara Hunt, CSEP, senior director, Giants Enterprises, AT&T Park, San Francisco.
- Jack Scafide, district account executive, CORT Event Furnishings, Woodridge, Ill.
- Jennifer Trethewey, managing director, the JT Group, Port Melbourne, Australia.
- Steven Way, president/co-owner, ALPS/Advanced Lighting & Production Services, Randolph, Mass.