Aptify, a developer of association management software, has a new mobile app designed to connect association members in quicker, easier ways.
“Association leaders have always known that member engagement is key to success,” Aptify CEO Amith Nagarajan said in a statement. “But they haven’t always known how to foster this engagement without a tremendous commitment of time, people and money. In addition, few people actually measure their engagement to know if they are achieving success.”
The new app, Aptify Mobile for Members, attempts to solve those problems. It supports most smartphones, including iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberries, Windows Phone 7 and others. It can be distributed as a native app via the app stores or deployed as a web application. It allows members to:
- View their connections with others in the association, including those on LinkedIn.
- Search an association directory by member name, company name, committee title and staff member name.
- Track association events — all events, only events that interest the member, and/or events for which he or she has registered.
- Drill down into events for detailed information about session topics, dates and speakers, and housing.
- Rate events, sessions and speakers.
- Find out who among their connections is registered to attend an event.
- Receive a feed of news about the association, as well as its Twitter and Facebook posts.
- Track the status and history of orders, including dues, subscriptions, meetings and products.
If you use this mobile app, let PYM know how it works for you. Comment on this post or email email@example.com.