21 Drydock Avenue 6th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
Make your next event unforgettable
Whether you are planning to host a conference, meeting or lecture, the Catchbox can help you make your next event memorable and productive by getting audiences engaged and part of the conversation.
Conferences and large events are a great way for people from different backgrounds to come together to share ideas and come up with new solutions. Sadly, most of the time such events end up being boring and unproductive, with audiences left uninspired, listening to a one way monologue. With the Catchbox, organizers and speakers finally have a tool that can will help liven up events and make conferences more about participation and discussion. Not only does the device make asking questions in packed rooms faster and more feasable, the simple act of getting audiences to throw a soft cube breaks the ice and gets people to talk.
Hosting a meeting or company all-hands workshop? Catchbox is a great way to break the ‘first question ice’ and get employees talking. Fun, friendly and love-able, the Catchbox lowers the barrier for people to comment and present questions and feedback. Also, people remotely working through a video stream will finally hear and see who is talking. Catchbox is also the perfect tool for shaping the discussion in smaller groups such as workshops, brainstorms or training sessions. Regardless of your methods, Catchbox gives you the ability to control the flow of the discussion by giving people turns to speak. Use Catchbox as a speaker’s totem, microphone or even a recording device to save your discussions for later.
Engaging and activating students improves lectures and knowledge share. This, however, is easier said than done, resulting in more and more students opting to skip class. With the Catchbox, the process of activating students is as easy as choosing a student and throwing them the cube. Not only will you get the discussion going, but you will be able to shape the lecture and content according to the needs of the class based simply by the type of questions and comments being presented. Furthermore, such dynamic classes will promote critical thinking and help promote skills other than just memorization.
Get a Catchbox !
Light and Soft
The Catchbox is made from a combination of durable foams and technical fabric, making it extremely light for its size as well as durable. This ensures that dropping and throwing the device won’t damage the electronics or the person catching.
To stay clean and allow continuous use, the Catchbox cover is specially treated with a teflon nano coating that repels dirt and avoids stains. The coating is also antibacterial and can be easily wiped clean using a wet cloth.
The Catchbox comes equipped with a unique magnetic locking mechanism which ensures that the inner capsule doesn’t pop out when the device is thrown. With a simple twist and pull motion, however, the user can remove the inner capsule to access the electronics and batteries inside.
When it comes to antennas, 2 is often better than 1. With antenna diversity, the Catchbox 2.4 Receiver comes with two separate antennas and actively determines which antenna is receiving a better signal. This reduces the chance of a dropout occurring due to the transmitter signal not reaching the receiver.
Plug and play
The Catchbox 2.4 is easy to setup and connects to any sound system. The microphone connects wirelessly to an external receiver which can be connected to a computer, a speaker, or a sound mixer using the different adapters provided with the product. (See “technical specifications” and “what included” for details)
Easy to use
No more wondering whether the mic is on, or having audience members switch the mic off by accident. The Catchbox has no outside buttons and no blinking lights to distract and confuse the user. Instead, the only thing the audience needs to know is that you talk into the foam circle (x marks the spot). Easy.
The Catchbox comes in two different versions, 2.4 and Pro, in three different replaceable covers: Blue, Orange, and Green. Choose the correct one according to your audience size and event setup.
- For large events, professionals require wireless microphones with dedicated frequency bands from trusted brands. This is why we created the Catchbox Pro Module, a device that allows professionals to convert their existing beltpack transmitters into throw-able microphones. No need to buy new transmitters and receivers or change existing integrated systems, simply connect your existing beltpack into the Catchbox. Note: the Catchbox Pro requires a 3rd party beltpack transmitter to work as a wireless microphone.
Works with the best
- The Catchbox Pro Module was designed to work with professional radio transmitters from Shure, Sennheiser and AKG, ensuring flawless performance in the most demanding events. The device comes with different adapter cables that connect different beltpack transmitters to the inner electronics. See technical Specs for details on compatibility.
The Catchbox Pro comes with the following:
- Catchbox outer cover.
- Catchbox Pro Module.
- RCA to 3.5mm jack connector cable.
- RCA to 3 pin mini XLR cable.
- RCA to 4 pin mini XLR cable.
- User manual
Complete wireless microphone system
- Designed for small conferences, workshops, and lectures with up to 100 people, the Catchbox 2.4 is a complete wireless microphone system that works globally without a license. With its in built frequency hopping and digital signal, the device will not interfere with other wireless mics and does not require active frequency management from the user. Simply turn it on, its that simple.
Digital, interference free audio
- Using a digital signal instead of an analogue one, the Catchbox 2.4 completely avoids interference noises from other radio devices. This means no sudden loud static in the middle of your meeting. The encoded signal is also extremely difficult for outsiders to de-crypt, making it nearly impossible for someone to eavesdrop on your meeting or event.
- With the Catchbox, there is no need to worry about unwanted sounds that might occur when throwing or dropping the mic. The Active Automute feature inside the Catchbox senses the motion of the device and temporarily switches off the audio when the Catchbox is caught, thrown,or dropped.
The Catchbox 2.4 comes with the following:
- Catchbox outer cover.
- Catchbox 2.4 Transmitter.
- Catchbox 2.4 Receiver.
- 2x external antennas.
- Power cable + country adapter.
- 6.3mm audio jack cable.
- 6.3 to 3.5mm jack adapter piece.
- 6.3mm to RCA adapter piece.
- 2xAA batteries.
- User manual
Colorful Outer Cover
- The light and soft Catchbox cover was designed to protect both the inner electronics as well as audience members. Compatible with both Catchbox 2.4 and Catchbox Pro products, the cover can be bought separately, useful when you want to have a different color for a specific event. Note: Both Catchbox 2.4 and Pro products come with one outer cover.
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.