401 Nordic Road
Itasca, IL 60143
Inspiring by design
From the moment you arrive at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, you feel the warmth of a relaxing resort destination away from the hectic city pace but conveniently close to downtown Chicago and O’Hare International Airport. And, whether you’re visiting for a conference, golf outing, family getaway or romantic weekend, you’ll find everything at Eaglewood is designed to balance pleasure and productivity – from the IACC-certified function space and championship golf course, to impressive dining, spa and fitness options.
Chicago meetings and conferences
Eaglewood Resort & Spa is one of the top Chicago conference centers, with over 37,000 square feet of versatile IACC-certified function space and superb planning services. Every detail from cuisine to cutting edge technology is designed for top-notch meetings. Whether planning a conference, training session or corporate event in the Chicago area, Eaglewood’s environment integrates productivity and relaxation.
Benchmark conference plan
To streamline your meeting planning, Eaglewood Resort & Spa offers convenient Benchmark Conference Packages (or BCP) for added value. The Benchmark Conference Plan is a one-price-per-person package that our conference professionals tailor to your specific objectives. Whether it’s a one-day seminar or a week-long sales meeting, these packages take the guesswork out of planning and budgeting. The result? Everything you need to run an effective, motivating and on-budget event with no surprises.
The benchmark conference plan at Eaglewood Resort & Spa includes:
- Standard audio/visual equipment and services.
- Dinner served in Burnham’s Restaurant.
- Deluxe guest room accommodations.
- Buffet breakfast in Burnham’s Restaurant.
- Conference space set up to your specifications.
- Continuous refreshment breaks.
- Lunch served in Burnham’s Restaurant.
- Professional Conference Planner to assist with the planning of your program.
Experience the Eaglewood difference
- Majority of the Guestrooms include a walkout balcony.
- A la Carte Dining – A new interpretation of conference dining! Your group will be given three distinctive dinner options to choose from on an individual basis and it will be considered a part of the Conference Plan with no surcharge. Conference attendees will be able to dine at Burnham’s Restaurant, Prairie River, or Kegler’s for 1 evening with a minimum of 3 Benchmark Conference Plan room nights.
- Your morning refreshment break will feature a hot food selection.
- High-speed Internet access is included in your meeting room.
- We provide self-service computer stations with High Speed Internet access, black & white and color print capabilities, scanner, shredder, and laptop hookup availability.
- With a minimum of 50 attendees, LCD projector provided for general session room
- Includes directional sign with company logo, check-in welcome letter, and black and white name badges for attendees based on a minimum 50 Conference Attendees.
Conference rooms and day meeting packages available at Eaglewood Resort & SPA
Eaglewood has been praised by the top meeting publications, and is the recipient of many prestigious awards. Eaglewood Resort & SPA is the only IACC- certified AAA Four Diamond resort in Chicago, Illinois.
Eaglewood is also an excellent destination for day meetings. Our Day Conference Plan (DayCP) offers a simplified method of pricing that combines all elements of your day meeting into one, all-inclusive price per person, including gratuities. It is a cost-efficient way to budget and plan for day meetings, and includes:
- All meeting space.
- Continuous morning refreshment breaks.
- Lunch in either Burnham’s or Prairie River Restaurant.
- Continuous afternoon refreshment breaks.
- Standard audiovisual equipment and wireless internet connectivity.
- Service charges.
- Conference Planning Manager.
Eaglewood Resort is ideal for building team spirit. Thrill your team with fun, exciting, and unique team building experiences designed to build confidence and teamwork while producing better communication, improved productivity and increased effectiveness.
Companies need to communicate and bond with their respective employees and co-workers and are looking for ways to do it more efficiently and effectively than they have in the past. At Eaglewood, our experienced planners are here to help you plan on-site and off-site activities geared to your interest, time and budget.
- Wellness corporate modules.
- Get informed.
- Get healthy.
- Get fit.
- Spa retreat.
- Culinary competition.
- Wine tasting and mixology competition.
- Golf tournament.
- Night golf event.
- Putting tournament.
- Bowling and billiards tournament.
- Bocce ball and bag toss.
- Great egg drop.
- Plus many more options!
Catering menu and meeting information
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.