866-671-4733 or 970-931-2458
43200 Highway 141
Gateway, TX 81522
Created by the founder of the Discovery Channel, Gateway Canyons is a magnificent resort offering 72 luxury rooms; located one hour southwest of Grand Junction in the majestic red rock canyons of Western Colorado. Enjoy many activities including jeep and ATV tours, scenic air tours, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, or simply relax in our award winning spa. Visit our world-class Auto Museum featuring vintage and one-of-a-kind automobiles from the private Hendricks collection. If you are looking for a memorable and unique spot for your next corporate retreat, board meeting or incentive program, bring your event to Gateway Canyons, where curiosity comes to play.
Location: Located one hour southwest of Grand Junction, Colorado off scenic byway 141 Lodging: 72 rooms, deluxe, premium, signature suites, and casitas
- Palisade Event Center – LEED Certified, state-of-the-art
- 8,778 sq. ft. of meeting space plus 2,500 square feet of patio space.
- Largest single space – 3,906 sq. ft. – plus Sunset Atrium area.
- Entrada Restaurant & Lounge.
- HD theatre that seats 56.
- Boardroom and library.
- Award-Winning Spa * Gateway Auto Museum – featuring over 45
vintage automobiles spanning over 100 years of history.
- Adventure Center – onsite.
- Equestrian Center – horseback rides, carriage rides, venues for events
and equine programs.
- Three restaurants – Paradox Grill, Kiva Café and Entrada.
- Fitness Center.
- Wireless Access.
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
- Air Tours – private scenic airplane and helicopter tours of the beautiful red rock
canyons of southwestern Colorado and eastern Utah.
- Direct flights available into Grand Junction
Airport (GJT) from Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas,
and Los Angeles.
- Grand Junction Airport – 1 hour.
- Montrose Airport – 1.5 hours.
- Eagle Airport – 2.5 hours.
- Denver International Airport – 5 hours.
- Shuttle service and rental cars available from all locations.
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.