608-253-9729, ext. 50213
511 E. Adams Street
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Glacier Canyon Conference Center & Lodge part of Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells
Glacier Canyon Conference Center can accommodate groups as large as 1,200 people, serving guests with the highest level of hospitality, catering, technology and service. Our gorgeous 56,000-square-foot conference center has versatile banquet and conference space, break-out rooms and beautifully landscaped outdoor areas. It is the perfect facility to host sports teams, school groups, religious groups, social receptions and holiday parties. We understand that often the best networking and problem-solving among team members happens when your attendees are not IN a meeting. So, whether it is planning a golf outing, a spa excursion, team building activities or tours to area attractions, our professional team will help you plan a successful (AND FUN) meeting that YOUR team is certain to talk about for years.
Glacier Canyon Conference Center and the Wilderness Resort offer plenty of options:
- Banquet space for up to 1,200 guests.
- Private break out rooms for meetings and conferences.
- Exquisite catering options for themed buffets, formal dinners and snacks.
- Available space for meetings, conferences and tradeshows.
- Fantastic team-building opportunities with activities like The Zipline Canopy Adventure and
Northern Lights Sky Ropes Course.
- Part of Wilderness Resort which includes:
- 4 outdoor and 4 indoor waterparks.
- Mini golf, lazer tag, go-karts, ropes course, zip line tour and more!
- Championship golf at Wild Rock Golf Club.
- The Woods Executive 9-Hole golf course.
- World-class spa services for adults at Sundara Spa.
- Lodging options for 2-20 and affordable group rates.
- On-site restaurants that accept group reservations.
The Wilderness Resort consists of over 600 wooded acres in Wisconsin Dells and is home to Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort, which features guest rooms, vacation villas, condominiums and cabins. It is also home to Wilderness on the Lake which features luxurious two and three bedroom condominium units overlooking Lake Delton; and Glacier Canyon Lodge, which features upscale condominium units.
Combined, these three properties offer four indoor and four outdoor waterparks that total nearly 500,000 square feet – that’s over 12 football fields of extreme water fun! The Territory is also home to Wild Rock Golf Club; The Woods 9-Hole Family Course; Dodge ‘Em City; Timberland Play Park, a 35,000 square foot, four story adventure with ball blasters, slides and crawl spaces; the OK Corral Lazer Arena and Marshall Training Lazer Maze; The Wild Abyss and Wild Buccaneer indoor 3-D black light mini golf courses; Bumper Boats; Indoor and outdoor Go-Karts and outdoor Kiddy-Karts; Wisconsin’s first canopy zip line tour; Northern Lights Sky Ropes Course and outdoor Jurassic mini golf.
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.