30 Buffalo Thunder Trail
Santa Fe, NM 87506
Hit the easy button when you plan your meetings at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
Our Meeting Planner Packages make planning your meetings a snap! Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder offers the most conference space in northern New Mexico. Our meeting rooms, including 66,000 square feet of ballroom space and pre-function and exhibit space, are structured to meet the needs of every type of gathering from large conventions and formal galas to small meetings and intimate parties. State-of-the-art technology allows for dynamic and interactive presentations of every kind, while rich elements of Native American design create a true sense of place.
The resort also features extraordinary outdoor event spaces, as well as its own onsite wedding chapel.
Whether for your next corporate meeting, or the most special day of your life, leave the details to us.
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder’s many amenities include:
- 27-hole golf course.
- Tennis courts.
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools.
- Fitness center.
- Full-service spa.
- Beauty salon.
- Commercial retail.
- Hospitality suite.
- Wedding chapel.
Explore our Santa Fe Resort meeting space
Host your next meeting, conference or corporate team-building event at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder. Our award-winning meeting facilities stand ready to accommodate your every business need. To make your simpler meetings even easier, you can choose from one of our basic Meeting Planner Packages.
- 66,000 square foot convention center meeting space.
- 25,000 square feet of pre-function and exhibit space.
- Fully-equipped 24-hour business center in the lobby.
- Dedicated registration office and business center in the conference center.
- Private vestibule entrances.
- Cat6 and fiber optic cabling.
- Loading dock on meeting level.
- 100,000 square feet of outdoor entertainment space including 24,000 square foot mountain-view courtyard.
- 5,000 square foot golf clubhouse.
- Poolside venues.
- Two private dining rooms at Red Sage.
- Expert meeting and catering staff.
Our single largest indoor space, the Tewa Grand Ballroom, provides 16,500 square feet of pillar-free space divisible into three primary bays and seven smaller ones, each sound-proofed and individually wired, with separate atmospheric controls and wireless capabilities. The ceiling is 22 feet at its lowest point, with an additional 17 feet of “throw” above in the catwalks.
Catering menus and meeting packages
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.