1500 Orange Ave.
Coronado, CA 92118
Exceptional is just the beginning
The historic Hotel del Coronado in Coronado, California is a destination like no other, where a breath of fresh ocean air can lead to innovative ideas that are as limitless as the horizon. A National Historic Landmark, The Del beautifully blends an enchanting Victorian setting with 65,000 square feet of contemporary luxury meeting space and 21st century technology.
Located just minutes from downtown and only seven miles from the San Diego International Airport, the Hotel del Coronado is San Diego’s premier meeting resort. With award-winning indoor, outdoor and oceanfront facilities, combined with an elegant Victorian ambience, superb cuisine, and friendly service, The Del provides a wonderful setting for corporate meetings, conferences, corporate retreats, teambuilding programs, and workshops.
The resort just completed an $8 million dollar renovation of its 368 guestrooms and suites in the original 125-year-old Victorian building. The design blends the historic architecture with modern comforts. Breezy fabrics, subtle seaside accents and soothing colors reflect the natural beauty of Coronado Island.
Your success assured.
At the Hotel del Coronado, we understand the importance of great service and know that a keen eye for detail is vital to the success of your meeting or event. Whether it’s an intimate social gathering, a large multimedia event, a corporate golf outing or even a team-building activity, the Conference and Sales Services teams at The Del will work closely with you to ensure a memorable and rewarding meeting experience for every member of your group.
Distinctive conference rooms and meeting facilities
Situated on 28 beautiful oceanfront acres, the Hotel del Coronado features more than 65,000 sq. ft. of versatile indoor and outdoor function space.
With 757 rooms including 78 intimate cottages and villas, an exquisite collection of shops and boutiques, award-winning dining options, plus the Spa at The Del, there’s no end to all that your group can enjoy.
Make the most of your next meeting.
A distinctive and historic setting, exceptional ambience, dynamic conference facilities, and unparalleled service are just the beginning of what you can anticipate of a world-class Hotel Del meeting experience.
Book your next corporate outing at our award-winning conference hotel and meeting resort destination and enjoy a wide selection of amenities and services, including:
- Team-building – Fun events such as Beach Olympics, Boat Building Regatta, or a custom program can create camaraderie and lasting stories.
- Themed parties and events – With a variety of packaged and custom theme parties available, we can create a truly memorable celebration for your group.
- Customized gifts and amenities – Exclusive Hotel Del customized gifts and apparel will commemorate your group’s experience.
- Attendee amenities – With an exquisite collection of shops and boutiques offering an array of unique gifts and logo items, your attendees will love taking home a piece of The Del to remember their experience.
- Private dining – With award-winning food and wine, spectacular ocean views, and magical ambiance, the Hotel del Coronado offers a variety of unparalleled dining experiences, including the elegance of 1500 OCEAN, the more casual Sheerwater, the relaxed atmosphere of the Babcock & Story Bar, the elegant ENO Artisan Pizzeria & Wine Bar, 24-hour room service, and more.
- Spa at The Del – The perfect way to end a long day of meetings, The Spa at The Del features unique ocean-inspired California spa treatments, hydrotherapy tubs, a relaxation area for both men and women, steam rooms, plus a private terrace complete with fire pit and vanishing edge pool.
Themed parties and events
Create a lasting impression on your group.
When you want to create a truly memorable celebration, let The Del host your next catered affair. As the only true beachfront hotel resort in San Diego, California, the Hotel del Coronado provides a beautiful setting and unparalleled conference facilities for your next themed event. Choose from a variety of packaged and custom theme parties that can be tailored to your group’s needs, including some of the most popular events like the Clambake on the Beach and South of the Border Fiesta.
- Coronado Beach Party – The beach of the Hotel del Coronado is the perfect setting for a Clam Bake or Beach Barbecue – with themed facades and roasting marshmallows for s’mores over an open-fire ring. The magnificent Pacific Ocean provides the ultimate backdrop for an unforgettable evening on the beach.
- Fiesta Fantastica– Set just minutes from the Mexican border on the Pacific Ocean, the Hotel del Coronado offers just the right flair for a Fiesta Fantastica. From great food to full-sized facades and lively entertainment, this popular theme pulls out all the stops.
- Del Internationale – The beautiful Hotel del Coronado welcomes guests who travel from all over the world to experience her legendary service and elegant ambiance. This delightful event celebrates our global reputation with samplings of foods from around the world.
- Victorian Elegance – Transport your guests back to a time when a fine dinner was a formal affair. Built during the Victorian period, the Hotel del Coronado is the perfect setting for this theme. Rich lighting around the perimeter and romantically lit trees create an elegant ambiance enhanced by lavish satin linens and gorgeous centerpieces.
- Hollywood South– This party is especially popular for guests from out of state or abroad. Bring Hollywood to the Hotel del Coronado. Famous look-alikes will mingle among your guests, stopping to pose for photos or sign autographs. Lavish food presentations are enhanced with movie memorabilia and buffet sets, as the Del shows off its Hollywood connections.
- Taste of California – Although your guests will already have arrived at the ultimate California destination, the Hotel del Coronado, this theme is an opportunity to sample some of the state’s other attractions as they take a culinary journey up the coast of the Golden State.
- It’s a Zoo in Here – Identified closely with San Diego is its world-famous zoo and Wild Animal Park. This fun and fanciful event celebrates these fabulous parks.
- Spanish Elegance – Return to the Spanish elegance of early California at the Hotel del Coronado, with an event enhanced by the romance of flamenco guitars and red roses.
Floor plans and meeting brochures
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.