136 Country Club Drive
Telluride, CO 81435
If you don’t know Telluride and The Peaks Resort and Spa, stay tuned for an amazing experience. If you do, smile knowingly and we look forward to hosting your next Mountain Resort Event.
If your clients want more than an 8 hour presentation in an airport hotel then you have come to the right place. Telluride is not for everybody. We know that. We are looking for a few good meetings who want to escape the ordinary and perhaps even escape the routine of life and meetings for just a while. High atop a ridge in the Rocky Mountains you will find a little 200 room hotel which was built to host only the finest events. We have 10,000 square feet of meeting and event space indoors and another 9,000 square feet of decks and plazas out in the clean fresh Colorado air. Your clients have a reason they are gathering together; to learn, to collaborate, to present, to congratulate.
- 20,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting space, accommodating groups up to 350.
- Big Billie Ballroom – 2,046 square feet which can easily be divided into two rooms.
- Golden Slipper Board Room – 504 square feet (can be interconnected with Liberty Bell).
- Liberty Bell Board Room – The mirror image of Golden Slipper.
- Crystal Room – Our most requested – 1,600 square feet with floor to ceiling windows surrounding.
- Legends Restaurant – Seating for up to 180 and can be connected with Crystal,
- Appaloosa Lounge – Western themed and a rugged feel, often used for guest receptions.
- Mt. Wilson Terrace – Spectacular views and can be tented for up to 300 guests.
- Great Room and Palmyra Decks – 3,000 square feet of perfection with spectacular sunset views over Utah.
- 20,000-square-foot Telluride Conference Center, adjacent to the resort (in case you need more).
There are any number of reasons to gather and The Peaks Resort and Spa can meet whatever needs arise. However, that is only the basest of beginnings at The Peaks. We know of no other Mountain Resort Hotel . . . anywhere . . . with a better year round list of amenities merging together in one place to make the real difference in your client’s meetings. And it is these amazing and memorable moments they spend outside of the meeting room which compliment their event and make it that one meeting to which they will always compare the rest. High-speed internet access, available in all meeting rooms.
- Professional catering team, and accomplished event planners paired with exquisite cuisine.
- 42,000 (not a misprint) square foot spa with 32 treatment rooms.
- Spa boutique hair and nail salon and medical Laser Center.
- Fitness Center, two pools, yoga and Pilates studios, climbing wall, water slide, etc.
- True Ski in/Ski out – we are mid mountain so you ski to and from the back steps.
- Ski valet to care for all of your equipment.
- Heli-skiing, retail shop and ski rental on site.
- Tee in/Tee out –take the elevator to the pro shop, step into your cart and tee off in our back yard.
- 4 restaurants and 2 bars.
- State of the art game room.
Oh and my goodness there’s not much room left to talk about Telluride and the amazing scenery and exciting history which goes along with it but come to this little Shangri-Li high in a box canyon in what is frequently referred to as the most beautiful corner of the Rocky Mountains and find all of the dozens of winter and summer outside events your participants may enjoy during their down time.
Telluride. The Peaks Resort and Spa. The two are an amazing combination and exactly what you need to pass along to your clients to give them the difference they expect when planning their next exciting event.
People always ask us how we can afford to provide so many free tools and educational resources to meeting planners. Well, it’s because of the support of people like you’ll find here. If you love what we give you, please give your business to these awesome meeting suppliers.