Whether you’re an experienced or entry-level meeting planner, The Practical Guide to Meeting Planning contains pages of handy-dandy checklists of essential items and best practices.This guide will help you:
- Create and track meeting goals and objectives
- Conduct successful RFPs & site inspections
- Set budgets and save money negotiating contracts
- Create menus and interesting room sets
- Secure speakers, entertainment and appropriate technology
- And more!
Download The Practical Guide to Meeting Planning for free by filling out this form below.