We’re humble, but proud. Plan Your Meetings — team and services — has made the list of the Global Top 100 Event Management Companies and Planners of 2012-13, as chosen by Sparkah Business Strategies. We made it five times, as follows:
- Plan Your Meetings — The free educational and social resource for the meetings and events industry. See it online, in our annual publication or follow on Twitter (@PlanYrMeetings).
- PYMLive — The PYM you’ll meet on the road, on site tours, at conferences, educating and stirring up trouble. (On Twitter: @PYMLive).
- Kristi Casey Sanders — VP/Creative and Chief Storyteller. She frequently speaks at industry functions about how meeting professionals can prove their worth, meet responsibly, integrate technology into events, create innovative experiences and maybe even change the world. (On Twitter: @KristiCasey).
- Lisa Kraus Gardner — Director of Business Development & Events. She’s the brains behind PYM’s LIVE Events, educational programs and audience development initiatives. She also speaks about social networking and upping the ante on customer service. (On Twitter: @LisaKraus).
- Vanessa Jatho — Audience Development & Events Coordinator. She’s here to help you work smarter, not harder. (@PYMVanessa).
A number of PYM’s contributing writers also made the Top 100. Our congratulations — in alphabetical order because we think they’re all great — to Emilie Barta, Midori Connelly, Joan Eisenstodt, Jeff Hurt, Keith Johnston, Liz King, Cheryl Lawson, Cindy Lo, Denise Quashie and Samuel J. Smith.