Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers. If you’re interested in staying sharp and ahead of the curve, add these books to your planner toolkit.
- Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World by Jane McGonical, Ph.D.
- Seating Matters by Paul Radde
- Brain Rules by John J. Medina
- Giving 2.0: Make Your Giving Matter More by Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- The Win Without Pitching Manifesto by Blair Enns
- Grow: How Ideals Power Growth and Profit at the World’s Greatest Companies by Jim Stengel
- Your Brain at Work by David Rock
- Why Your World is About to Get a Whole Lot Smaller; Oil and the End of Globalization by Jeff Rubin
Have you read any of these? Were they worth your time? What’s on your must-read list? Please let us know in the comment section below.