The appetite for mobile apps is here to stay.
So says the latest research from DoubleDutch and Meeting Professionals International, which found that most meeting and event planners today see mobile apps as necessary to their success.
The research found that 63 percent of planners already use mobile apps at events and that a majority of the remaining 37 percent intend to use them soon.
The new data comes from a survey of planners in multiple industries and covered all aspects of event app use, from adoption to preferred features, and the reasons organizers buy an app for an event in the first place.
The full report will be available soon. Sign up for a copy HERE.
DoubleDutch provides mobile event apps for live events. Its clients include SAP, Ralph Lauren, 3M and Bath & Body Works.