Gadgets aren’t just for police inspectors in Disney movies anymore. Low-tech or high, they’ll make your travel experience more convenient, comfortable and fun. Since planners often are jet-setters, we thought you might enjoy this list of some of Mondial Assistance’s favorite travel products:
- Leather Passport Case – It doesn’t just protect your passport, it adds style and promotes your business at the same time. Imprint your company’s logo on this case from Wealthwood Gifts, and try not to feel too much like a secret agent.
- SwissCard – No, this isn’t a card that declares your neutrality in an argument. It’s a sleek alternative to the Swiss Army Knife. The credit-card sized holder packs a letter opener, scissors, tweezers, a straight pin, screwdrivers, a magnifying glass, ballpoint pen, LED mini light and more.
- Joby Gorillapod tripod – Take a picture of the stars (or aliens) with this Star Wars-esque lightweight tripod. It has flexible legs that can bend or wrap around almost any surface to keep your camera sturdy.
- PlaneSheets – Do you really want to think about what your airplane seat has touched? These washable sheets, available in a variety of prints and colors, slip over your airplane seat (economy or first-class) to keep you clean, comfortable and stylish.
- Bag Protector Alert – Doberman Securities provides watchdog-like protection for your bags. This bag protector is equipped with a dual alarm (a pull-pin and a motion sensor) that activates when you enter your security code into its keypad. Attach it to your luggage, and if a thief tries to take off with it, the alarm will sound.
- StashCard – Yet another tool worthy of a spy, the StashCard is a mini safe-deposit box that fits right into your PC card slot to hide money, keys or memory cards.
- Archport sandals – Don’t be fooled by this innocent looking flip-flop – it has a hidden storage compartment to store money, credit cards, hotel keys and other valuables. Easy to slip on and off, these shoes are ideal for traveling to the beach.