They haven’t lost the cookie, but DoubleTree by Hilton wants travelers to know they also care about the little things that make guests feel welcome and comfortable. The Hilton brand began a yearlong branding campaign May 26, after commemorating the opening of its 250th hotel. The once U.S.-focused brand now has hotels in 17 countries […]
It can’t be smelt or seen, but toxic carbon dioxide fumes can be detected if the proper equipment is present. Unfortunately, no security precautions were in place when carbon dioxide poisoning claimed the life of 26-year-old Thomas Lueders in room 416 of the Doubletree Grand Key Resort in Key West, Fla. on Dec. 29.