Travel & Leisure magazine drew the line between business and leisure travel, releasing its readers’ picks for North America’s best business hotels. The top 10:
- Four Seasons Hotel, Washington, D.C.
- The Peninsula, Chicago
- Four Seasons Hotel, San Francisco
- The Peninsula, New York
- XV Beacon, Boston
- Hotel Monaco, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Four Seasons Hotel, Las Vegas
- St. Paul Hotel, Minneapolis, Minn.
- The Peninsula, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Four Seasons Hotel, Austin, Texas
Other top-ranked Southeast and Southwest properties include Hotel Crescent Court, Dallas; Mandarin Oriental, Miami; Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix; Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa, Houston; Windsor Court Hotel, New Orleans; Ritz-Carlton, Orlando, Grande Lakes; Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, Atlanta; Planters Inn, Charleston, S.C.; Watermark Hotel & Spa, San Antonio; Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa, Birmingham, Ala.; Hermitage Hotel, Nashville, Tenn.; Hotel Teatro, Denver, Colo.; Ballantyne Resort, Charlotte, N.C.; and The Peabody in Memphis, Tenn.